Fill your home with the smell of apples and spices. This dessert is not only easy to make, but is also lower in phosphorus, potassium, and sodium. Each serving counts as a carb serving and has 3 grams of fiber.
Serving size: 1/2 apple
2 tablespoonsbrown sugar
5apples (large, peeled, cored, sliced in half)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Mix brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and water together in a small bowl.
- Arrange apple halves face up in baking dish.
- Pour mixture evenly over the apples.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 mins.
Calories: 56 kcal
Protein: 0.3 g
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Phosphorus: 11 mg
Potassium: 91 mg
Sodium: 2 mg