Baked Sweet Pears
The medley of flavors from the cranberry granola and other ingredients bring the natural sweetness from the pear to life. Each serving counts as 2 carb servings, has 3 grams of fiber, and is lower in phosphorus, potassium, and sodium. Choose a gluten free granola to make this recipe gluten free.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Arrange pear halves, cut side up, in baking dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture on the pear halves.
- Blend granola and cranberries together.
- Scoop granola mixture onto each pear.
- Pour apple juice over pears.
- Drizzle honey over each one.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Cook for about 45 mins or until pears are tender.