Warm Cranberry Mandarin Tea
This warm festive drink will add some holiday cheer to your day. Each serving has 1 gram of fiber, 1 carb serving, and is low in phosphorus, potassium, and sodium.
- Add cranberries, canned mandarin oranges with juice, and water to crock pot
- Cook on high for a couple hours until cranberries pop
- Turn crock pot down to low
- Take slotted spoon and strain out the pieces of fruit
- Stir in sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves
- Simmer on low for another hour
- Use your slotted spoon again to remove cinnamon sticks and cloves
- Serve warm
Diabetics remember that you can switch out the sugar for a sugar free sweetener.